All of our web design work validates through W3C's Markup and CSS Validation Tools. Most websites are 100% CSS designs; which, in more simple terms, means that the website will load quickly and will have a scalable, flexible core
We offer everything you need for your website, from integrated software development to hosting and website management services. Your website should be profitable and professional, not ornate and expensive to maintain.
Livewire Web Design of Gainesville, Fl blends the most attractive elements of modern development with the performance that small businesses require from profitable investments. We tailor our services to match the needs of small business because we simply want your website, and you, to be successful.
Gainesville Mobile Website Design
What is a mobile website?
A mobile website is a lightweight version of your current website custom built for mobile devices. Traditional websites are built for larger screens, generally 10 to 15 inches wide, and in order to create a website that will render on the smaller screens of all the various mobile devices out there a new set of code and standards has been developed which is entirely different from the code your desktop website was built on. A mobile website is a great way to connect with your customers in a whole new way. They appreciate having a website that is mobile-compatible, and you are assured it will display correctly on all mobile devices including iphone, ipads, androids, blackberry's, and more.
Benefits of mobile websites include:
- Your web pages load much more quickly, which is important with mobile devices because connections are typically slow and users are generally charged by the amount of data they use - a smaller site equals less data they have to download.
- Going mobile is a great way to extend your brand to new, untapped resources.
- Customers can easily connect with you with features like one-click-calling and easy to use mobile-ready forms.
There are far more users of mobile devices than traditional desktop browsers. With over a billion people around the world connected by mobile device, the market potential is clear
In the last 2 years, Google has seen growth of over 500% in mobile searches. This is an explosion of mobile users out there. If your website is not mobile-ready, you are most likely missing out on a significant amount of growth potential.
About Our Mobile Websites
- Guaranteed to display correctly on all mobile platforms - iphone, ipad, android, blackberry, etc... With all the different web standards out there, this is no small task.
- Our custom redirect script automatically redirects users of mobile devices to your mobile website when they visit your main website. No need for extra domain names or manual redirection.
- As new phones come out, our mobile platform grows with the technology. Your site is updated automatically with new industry standards - at no cost to you.
- If you don't get on the mobile wagon, your competition will. Our mobile websites allow you to keep your competitive edge.
- Google has a completely different search engine for mobile websites, that is how different they are. We submit your site to all the proper search engines so you are on the map as soon as possible.